Re: xeltek Re: VERY nice EPROM programmer...

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Tue Dec 11 2012 - 08:47:29 EST

Uh.....I just checked the price of a Xeltek SuperPro 5000 (which replaced the 3000): $1805 from Batronix (yes they sell other brands too).

Compare that with the prices of the Batronix at about $145 and you will see that it is totally unfair to compare these......so please let's keep this in perspective...

Oh and by the way......that Xeltek 5000 doesn't support the 2708 either !

By the way, Batronix adds on request for free and no need to send them anything....:
"If the component you want is not on the list, we will integrate it for you if possible at no charge! Just send us a brief request by e-mail to Service@Batronix.com and let us know the chip name, the chip manufacturer, chip package and the name of the programming device "

Op 11 dec. 2012 om 14:28 heeft Joseph Magiera <joemagiera@ameritech.net> het volgende geschreven: