G08 Rebuild issues

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 25 2012 - 17:35:33 EST

Hey Guys,

I did the cap kit on my G08 today, and when I hooked the monitor back
up to my Star Trek I get scrolling vertical lines. I noticed there
were two pots on the HV board, and I know I accidentally moved one of
them when I was rebuilding the chassises, what do those two pots do?
Its like the horizontal or vertical sync is off, but this is a vector
not a raster.

Also just messing with it a little bit the more I change the pot the
more the vertical lines change. Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks
Grant