Atari color vector wiring and Quantum repro info

From: Joseph Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2013 - 12:38:51 EST

In preping for reproing the Quantum harness, I put the attached 1 page doc together.  If anyone has any comments or info to add or accuracy updates, or anything else, please let me know.  If you can supply any of the missing tag numbers, that would be appreciated too (I promise to add submitted missing tag numbers quickly so you won't hear me say "someone already sent it", if it's not there, I didn't get it yet).  All feedback, even if negative, is welcome (I don't want to spend a lot of money doing this if there is something that could be done to make it better).

http://www.tollianweb.com/uc/Atari_color_vector_wiring_tag_numbers.pdf

Joe