Re: Replacing Tailgunner ROMs

From: Matthew Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2013 - 14:13:48 EST

Hi Carlos,

The original Tailgunner boardset I worked on had the two 2632 masked
roms on them (not the daughter board) but I'm sure the board
configuration is the same as yours. I didn't spend a whole lot of time
trying to get the roms working in the R7 and U7 sockets since my board
already was working.

I guess you can email me the roms you have (6RS and 6 U) and I can
verify that they work. Do you have an eprom programmer?

Matt