Re: Replacing Tailgunner ROMs

From: Carlos Rubio <csrubio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2013 - 19:36:52 EST

Thanks Matt.

On my board I have ribbon cables from the daughter board plugged into R7
and U7 (these are labeled 6RS and 6 U on the board). P7 and T7 are
unpopulated on my board, so I'll have to install sockets to follow your
directions.

However, I did get a hold of rom images today that are labeled 6RS and 6U.
Can I use those?

Carlos