Re: Poll closed! No to FA: or FS:

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 16:26:24 EDT

Deals that are special to members of TTL are fine, just general FS or FA won't.

If someone isn't sure if their post if OK, simply email me and I'll
let you know if it fits within the rather flexible parameters. Mostly
I suspect people don't want mailboxes full of FS/FA that are just as
easy to find elsewhere.

If you have some good test equipment things you want to clear out,
then I suspect that most people would be OK with a very brief note
that folks can email privately or discuss on the list if they think
it is of general interest.

Yes, and the list of Fluke stuff was of interest to the group - or a
reasonable sub-set.

I think the the News Group sci.electronics.misc is a good place to
sell stuff, and I read sci.electronics.repair as well.
sci.electronics.components on a regular basis.

John

                  www.flippers.com