RE: Zektor snd bd component differences and missing snds

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 15:15:48 EDT

>Great. Now the big question, where do we get these old GI AY-3-8912's ?
>The 8910's are fairly common but not the 12's. Any other boards out
>there
>use them?

Ummmmm... The Vectrex. :-)

There were a few 80's style 8-bit computers, but not much else.

I turned a parts broker aquiantance loose looking for them a few minutes
ago. I'll let you all know what I/he finds. If worse comes to worse we
could always do a little adapter board for an 8910. (like those AM-6012
boards I did a while back if any of you got those...)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/