Re: G-80 Multigame...

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel-r_at_an.hp.com>
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 14:35:04 EDT

Clay Cowgill wrote:

> 1) Buy a Multi-game board for $99 that allowed you to play (on one machine):
>
> Star Trek
> Zektor
> Space Fury
> Eliminator
> Tac Scan
>
> But without "sound effects" for Space Fury, Eliminator/Zektor unless you
> buy a sound board for those specifically?

Clay,

Ok, I'm not *trying* to be clueless here, so bear with me. :-)

What else, if anything, does one need in addition to the above board to
play the above games? Is the board you are developing new hardware that
runs the original code, or is it an add on board that you use in
conjunction with at least one original set of game boards?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I didn't want to get excited over the
wrong thing.

Joel-