list charter

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 14:11:16 EDT

I have mixed feeling about creating another news group. This list
was created because of all the Zektor related mail flying around
and because of the Sega multigame and simulator discussions going
on. There were (are) some things being talked about that aren't
quite ready to be announced to the world yet.

I've also noticed that the volume of junk email I get goes up
relative to the number of news postings that I make, and I'm
getting tired of that...

If this follows every other list i've ever been on, there is a
flury of initial activity by a couple of people (like me :-)
then it tapers off to something more managable. I had toyed
with making it a digest, but it seems like you want fast message
turn around right now..