ROM adapter

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 10:50:02 EST

I'm about to lay out a little 24 pin ROM adapter board
so that you can read all the weird 2k ROM variants, and
wanted to make sure that it can handle the different
Cinematronics ROMs too. Does someone have the pinouts
handy for the different flavors of ROMs that they used
Here is what I have jumperable right now:

A9
+5 22
GND

A10
GND 21
-5

/CS
GND
A10 20

+12
A10 19
+5

I also breadboarded a +12/-5 power supply that runs
off of the 5v using a Maxim MAX632 (pretty neat little
part..) so you should be able to drop this onto any
prom programmer that will read 5V 2716's and read
everything from 2704's to TMS2716's.

..but I really want to double-check that it works
with all the Cine ROMs too