Re: BSP: Bay Area people may want to check this out

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 09:22:00 EST

> As some of you already know, I work for Acclaim Coin-op. I've spent the
> past three years (!) trying to get the company started (I am employee #2)
> and get our first game, "Armageddon", out the door.

So where do I sign up? ;-) It'd be nice if there were game companies in
the Detroit area, our people cost less, and there are plenty of would-be
game developers (even some competent ones). The last place I worked did
FEA software & we had about 10 people who wanted to be game devs, but
nothing ever came of it - people couldn't get organized when they weren't
getting paid :-(

I'll be sure to check out Armageddon if I see it.

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.