Re: Cinematronics multigame?

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 16:24:58 EST

> > Sean Riddle was working on a universal control panel (and was Paul or
> > Zonn looking into patches?), but I don't think Sean got far
> >
> Ahhh. That's who I remembered. (Sean and Paul, that is.)

> Nothing like some juvenile peer pressure to get the ball rolling!

Just get me some hardware so I can slap a Cinematronics board in my
Space Duel (with color). I have no hardware to do any testing on. I
once wrote a test program that worked fine on the emulator and sent it
to Steve O. It didn't work right on the real thing (didn't crash though).
I know what was wrong now, but I still need real hardware to verify
anything. I had come up with a simple scheme to actually do the switching
after a menu selection was made, but I'll have to go reinvent it.

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.