re:Cinematronics multigame?

From: Christopher V. Moore <cmoore_at_heartlab.heartlab.com>
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 16:39:53 EST

I'd like to chime in here as well. A couple of months ago I started
working on an assembler for Cinematronics. I tried writing a program
to just draw line based on Zonn's example program in his Cinematronics
docs. It didn't work. I tried a few tips that Zonn gave me but just
gave up in frustration. The assembler is still rough around the edges
but it works. I too would like to see a version of an emulator that would
let me single step through code since I'd like to try and write a couple
of simple diagnostic type programs.

-Chris

--
Christopher V. Moore -- Principal Engineer
Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891