Re: Cinematronics multigame?

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 16:45:09 EST

You wrote:
> It would be cool to have space wars as the "standard" for the multigame,
> except for the fact that a space wars cabinet is HUGE and hard to come by.
> (I don't think I will ever be able to get my space wars game into my
> basement, or even in the house for that matter)

The depth of a space wars is ~ the same as the width of a regular arcade
cabinet. Rotate it and away you go (or so I hope when I try to get mine into
my basement ;-)

I was suggesting the Space Wars control panel config and the Space Wars pinout
to the cpu board as the standard. I'm presupposing the ROMs will be hacked to
poll the correct inputs pins are the appropriate time. I'm also presupposing
that folks will be building control panels for their favorite CNMA cabinet (or
Atari cabinet if the cnma->wg conversion board gets built)

Ray