RE: Display Corrector...

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 20:10:52 EDT

Hi Clay...me again...the vector pest!

Cool. Thanks for the info. I'll be looking for one when you're done.

So, is it true that there is a way to hook Sega vector games up to
a wells monitor? Is it written up somewhere? I'm asking as I'm
about to become the owner of a Star Trek conversion and I'm sure
somewhere along the way, the electrohome monitor is going to die -
it seems unavoidable from all I've read about these monitors so I'm
just trying to gather information that will assist me in making sure
this game lives on beyond it's monitor. (Man! is that a run on
sentance or what??) Anyway, any info on performing this switch would
be appreciated. Thanks!

TTYL
Tom Cloud