Re: Amazing...

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 00:23:54 EDT

> My experience with trying to sell arcade games on Ebay is that about half
> of the time the bidder does not complete the transaction. Problems arise
> with the bidder not having enough confidence in the transportation, having
> to prepay etc.

I would think it would be worth the effort to re-list it several times
though.. games seem to bring a lot of money on there.. and Has anybody
noticed that one guy who sells a lot of stuff on there? his ebay handle is
Luv2sell. I'm willing to bet that is Ed Saunders. he always has a Galaga
overlay up there, and he had about 1,000 of those made up before he got
driven off of RGVAC. He lists them as original.

Jeff