Re: Lunar Battle :-0

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 01:18:30 EDT

Ok, I wasn't going to say anything about this, but since
you've given the hint. Neil Bradley's "Retrocade" will
eventually have support for Lunar Battle and Alpha 1, but
the prom sets for both games will be encrypted, making
them useless to anyone else. I haven't asked you for them
since I have no personal need for them, and, with a couple
of exceptions (like if someone explictly asks me not to)
I will always give manuals, schematics, and rom data to
anyone who asks me for them, on the "balance of favors"
principle.