(Hopefully) simple Battle Zone problem

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Oct 11 1998 - 01:27:22 EDT

Just picked up a Battle Zone tonight. Great shape, looked like it was
running perfect.

After it had been running a while though, I notice the Y-axis was too big,
so I trimed it down. All the way down, it's still off the top. Hmmm.

Turn it off, come back later,turn it on, and the pitcure is shrunk down
where you would expect it to be. As it warms up though, the picture starts
to grow up, out of the view area.

From reading the various FAQs, it sounds closest to a cap problem, though I
didn't see any descriptions that actually mention that problem. I'ld
apprecaite any input, if I'm on the right track, or shouuld be looking
elsewhere.

Thanks !

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/