WG Color XY Tubes

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 18:12:21 EDT

Well I talked to Richardson Electronics about these tubes (19VLUP22). They
charge $165 for this tube. Sounds like they are being manufactured on
demand but I can't tell for sure. I will send them mail and ask (also will
be asking about the ampliphone part #'s).

I asked them about quantity discounts. At the 20 piece price point it will
nock $10 off the price. Sound familiar?

I know I can use 5 of these myself. Ouch, nearly a grand in tubes :)

Anyone else up for the "bulk" price? Or should I just be getting them for
myself as I need them.

Realize that if we bulked them the price probably wouldn't be that much
different as they would be getting shipped twice. (RE to me then me to you).
But if you are in the Seattle area or within a drive to come pick them up it
could be worth it.

David