Re: So I was talking to a co-worker today...

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 01:25:25 EST

"<< ...who worked for Bally around 1982. He worked on two VECTOR games that
 Bally never released. One was called Firefly and they had 8 prototype
 units on display in the Chicago area. He can't remember the name of the
 other game (he's going to try and find some notes at home) but he said they
 only made 2 of the second game and it never made it out of development.
"

EARTH FRIEND MISSION

here is what I have on it.