Re: LV2000 demands

From: Roger Michael Preston <rpreston_at_cape.com>
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 08:00:45 EST

What about the idea of simply hooking up a cooling fan, pointed at the monitor
PCB's? I currently have a Tempest in which someone cut the wires to the
fluorescent tube behind the marquee and used them to hook up a permanently
mounted monitor cooling fan. Personally, I think this is a BAD idea, and I
will be re-wiring the game back to its original state, but I envision adding a
cooling fan _with its own, sepearate power cord_, and snaking the power
cord out the back along with the regular one.

-rmp