Re: Asteroids problems...while we're on the subject

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 22:19:59 EST

In a message dated 1/13/99 2:28:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ClayC@diamondmm.com writes:

<< You might check the voltage outputs and/or current draw on the Z-axis
 (try turning the brightness down too). Maybe the extra current to draw
 the "bright" dot is causing a little brown-out on the deflection power
 supply rails?

I tried messing with brightness, no luck. Approximately where should my Z-axis
current draw be? I get no problems with the same monitor drawing shots when I
use my working Asteroids Deluxe board with the same monitor, so I'm sure the
problem is not monitor related.