RE: new battlezone owner

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 21:46:23 EST

Hey there Oren. Non vector question here (well sort of vector :)

I have an older Tek 2215A scope with problems in the power supply. I can't
get anyone to really take a look at it without schematics. But as its
something like 10 years old tech support can't get me any manuals. Though
they did look at them to compare them with the 2215. So I know there is
something on hand.

So I was wondering if as your internal you could possibly get a copy of the
fiche or a Xerox of a manual or something?

I have tried all the second hand and after market manual places to no avail.
I can find a users manual and user/service manuals for the 2215 but tech
support told me they are significantly different internally.

Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. And the $195 to estimate the problem is
about 10 times what I paid for it.

Thanks,
David