WTB:G05 CRT or dead chassis w/ good CRT

From: <anomalysys_at_juno.com>
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 04:39:51 EDT

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999 04:02:59 -0400 (EDT) Jeff Anderson <mayday19@idt.net>
writes:
>somebody please post something else its been 2 days of my stupid knob
>discussion.. god I hope it cant be that captivating :>
>
>Jeff

OK,
Anybody got a reasonably priced non-burned 19VARP4 laying around?
Or a complete G05-801 or 802 working or not?

This Asteroids has a perfect tube for a test bench, big one inch or
better burn spot in the center. Still playable, but REAL ugly! :) Damn
shame, considering it took me no more than ten minutes to find and fix
the problem on the deflection board after I hauled it home from the op's
boneyard. I plan to keep the tube for my vector test rig.
Yeah I'm thrifty, seems to be prevalent in this hobby!

Cheers, Don
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]