Re: More Tempest Problems :(

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 15:16:05 EDT

I definitely want to figure the stuff out, but I also want to get *something*
working soon.. I will get a scope over the next couple months, but even then
I'll have to learn how to use it properly (what do you expect from a programmer?).
I was mainly interested in checking out my X and Y outs, but they seem to be
fixed :) I just wish I had a monitor to use it with. Then I'll get to
install my MH conversion and try to figure out why it is dead. So I still
have plenty of fun stuff to keep me busy for a little while. Besides, I have
2 dead monitors.. I could always learn with the other one :) You have to
understand that my only free time is between 10:00 PM and midnight (after
the boy goes to sleep).. So time is in short supply to say the least. Not
to mention rug rat #2 invades my world later this year.. Needless to say, I
cherish those 2 hours I get :)

Jon