Re: Tempest/Vector Breakout (was Tempest Multigame)

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 15:49:30 EDT

I'm probably missing the whole point here, but why can't
you just access the menu by pressing both start buttons
at the same time? Probably because it would take
modifications of EVERY games code! Then why not, with
an external hardware gate, force an interrupt when both
buttons are pressed? Interrupt what?, all interrupts are
used!

Never mind me, just arguing with myself.