RE: Ampliphone HV-other options?!

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 18:50:30 EDT

> FWIW: I'm currently moving full-time now (still looking for a place,
> everything is going from my current condo into a storage unit, for the
> time being.) I'm not sure I'm going to have a decent work bench
> throughout the summer. It could be a few months before I can wire
> something up...

Well, we've lasted this long without a new HV cage. ;-) I'm probably going
to do the "easy-free-credit" adapter next and then start running prototypes
of the Exidy Multigame. That might be a bugger to program so that'll
probably take me a couple months. If I get burned out on Exidy stuff I
still want to try some prototypes of the Cinematronics->WG adapter and the
Color Asteroids convertor.

Maybe someone else will carry the HV torch for a while...

-Clay