RE: Ampliphone HV-other options?!

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 18:28:04 EDT

What I want is a simple way to bench test Ampliphone sets without having to
haul a tube out of a cabinet. Is there a safe way to hookup a deflection /
HV set without having the tube?

I kind of figured no as I would also have to have the deflection coil and
tube socket hooked up to something.

I was thinking about trying to just mount the tube in a WG frame and find
ways to mount the HV / deflection boards to that. Kind of wrap it all up as
a package for ease of testing.

David