Re: BattleZone Monitor? Problem

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 16:37:08 EDT

Curious. I'm sure the horizontal is rock solid. The vertical shrink is
exponential from the center out. In other words, the area where the tanks are
shows less shrink, the mountains more, and the radar section is the worst (same
on the bottom of the screen). Near the middle is normal. It does it in an
irregualar pattern. If it's just insulation, what can I use to insulate it?
Electrical tape? Shrink tubing (pardon the unintentional pun)?

As always, Thanks for the input,

-Al-