RE: Stay on Target - A Cinematroncs question

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 15:20:36 EDT

Humm, obviously I don't know the proper definition of what a "spam" is.
Since you've ranted over the same subject, I guess we're both equally
quilty.
And perhaps I'm too "pedantic" for my own good. :-) I'll go crawl under
my Armor Attack now ... (not a bad place to be ...).

Anyway, I just downloaded the Cine Hist from Spies. Hopefully this will
enlighten me more (and others who missed the files while searchng the
database) ... thanks!

My thanks too, to Paul K for listing the URLs on Spies though I had found
them myself just 5 minutes prior. From Paul:

http://www.spies.com/arcade/

http://www.spies.com/arcade/conversion/Conversion_FAQ_v1.1

and best yet:

http://www.spies.com/arcade/info/CineHistV2.0.txt