Re: Vector monitor project

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 08:23:29 EDT

<DUH>

I've been watching this post with great interest for quite a while, and I think
that we (I?) have lost sight of the reason why new vector monitors (or
conversion kits) were going to be created.

Was it to create a source for new ones to complete projects that don't have
monitors (monitor shortage)?

Or was it to create a source of readily obtainable monitors for repairs?

If it was to create a source of monitors for repairs - is there a common part
that is mostly to blame? How about reproducing it?

It seems that we are going round and round on this one.....

</DUH>

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.