Re: Monitor Discharging

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 13:02:07 EST

Arghhhhh, I am not a technical writer! The cup I am referring to is the one
that is built into the side of the picture tube. It is a cup shaped metal
insert that is the point where the HV clip connects to. Sorry about not
defining my terms better...

I believe this subject is well covered in the sci.electronics.repair FAQ

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com