Re: Monitor Discharging

From: saint <saint_at_speedhost.com>
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 16:00:04 EST

I think this is an excellent discussion to be added to your docs - I
understand monitors better than I did now, I think.

One question though - I want to refer people to that person's web site for
different portions of the site - but I'm reluctant to do so if that
particular page on his site is dangerous. It seems to me that his method,
after listening to everyone, might damage your electronics - does it pose
any health risk to the individual attempting his method?

--- saint
    Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
    http://www.arcadecontrols.speedhost.com