Re: Asteroids Deluxe with WG19V2000 problems

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 16:43:34 EST

Hi,

I've had two B&W vector monitors with the same problem over the years, and
asked about how to fix this very same problem. After finding nothing which
helped, I just chalked it up to "the monitor is getting old", and lived with
the dot in the middle of the screen. Fortunately for me, there was a hole
burned in the phospher at the center of the tube, so I positioned it such that
the dot landed right in that hole, and viola! No more dot! :-)

Mark Jenison
Always looking for the simple man's answer