Omega Race Tech

From: Rich Marquette <rmarket_at_ptd.net>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 18:35:59 EST

Greetings,

  I've have accumulated quite a few omega race board sets and can't seem to get
any of them working even the sets that aren't too badly corroded.

I've tried disabling the watchdog circuit but still can't get any signs of life
from the boards. No beeps or display (I'm assuming the monitor is OK) All the
board voltages seem to check out. Any suggestions as to what I should check
next?

Does anyone know anyone that repairs these boards?

Thanks
Rich
rmarket@ptd.net