Re: various vector...

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:25:18 EST

Hmmm... What could be WRONG about having a list where you can find very uncommon
VECTOR parts?

Ofcourse, when this list was flooded with all kinds of CRAP, like joust,
sinister, pacman and other common stuff (Ok, it is not crap, but for a Vector
list is is ;) ) I felt right with the rule. Hoever, I, and I believe a lot of
others are not offended by a post for nice vector RELATED stuff... where to fund
these BUT the vector list? How does it help the community by getting rid of
Clay??? That just DOESN'T justify, no matter how you look at it. Even more,
Clay's message was all BUT a blatant FS !

Just my Fl 0,02 (I live in Holland) :)

Cya !