ST Speech

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 13:51:47 EST

Last night I double checked and did a file compare
with the ROM's I have against the one's Rodger
posted and they are the same file(s) & check sums.

We know the speech is there, it's documented and
there are wav files for MAME so someone had to
sample them. Is it possible that a component failure
either on the speech board or CPU board would prevent
these phrases from being triggered or is it possible to
force the speech board to say these (for testing purposes) ?

Todd Miller, LAN Administrator
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com <http://www.telethinking.com>