Re: Re: V: DVG Multigame

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 12:21:40 EST

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Mark Shostak wrote:

> I'm not Clay and I can't say why he makes the choices he does.
> To date, he hasn't "published" his work, which implies there's
> an investment/profit motive. That's fine, especially if you're

There are a lot of up-front costs in having a board-run done. Plus, I seem
to recall some deal he has with his wife? about not spending 'new' money
on games, so this supports his habit.

With the ESB kit, I think the original idea was a pre-programmed PAL. Many
of us dno't have the ability to program PALs, or etch boards. I have no
problems having into things, but if a solution exists with a pre-etched
board, I'll use it. Last thing I need is a wire jumper falling off and
killing a 20+ year old board.

-Chris