DVG Multigame

From: <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 12:29:55 EST

>I'm not Clay and I can't say why he makes the choices he
>does.
>To date, he hasn't "published" his work, which implies
>there's an investment/profit motive.

Look, documenting is a bunch of work, and he leaves that up to
someone who buys his stuff and wants to go through the work.
 As far as I can tell, I wouldn't want to make anything myself
that Clay sells. I'd rather pay him for all his nice work, and
work on other problems. If he was working on lunar lander/asteroids,
Then let's get a report from him? Are you there Clay?

Anyway, when I finish designing the board(s) for the "New Vector
Monitor" should I post the artwork and gerber files when it would
cost you more to make the boards yourself on a onesie twosie
basis? I figured I would sell the kit for reasonable money,
and maybe even have them stuffed and tested for some extra cost.

Even though it's just a hobbie, it will cost money. For example,
you will expect to pay some $ for a working Star Wars sitdown.
 You can't just workbench one of them in your spare time from
free dumpster parts.

my 2¢

-----