RE: Tempest Spot Killer On w/ LV2000 and Zanen 206.

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 16:22:06 EDT

Arthur,
        Glad to see you made it over here.

First of all, I would say that the D100-D103 and Q901 and Q902 are all OK.
(since you are getting +/- 26V and you can see a dot when you turn up the
brightness)

Use your multimeter and check the x and y outputs from the game. You should
see a DC voltage close to 0, and an AC voltage of something (sorry, can't
remember about where is should be). Basically, if you get an AC voltage of
0, or a DC voltage that's stuck on some value that's not real close to 0,
then you probably have a bad output section on your game board.

-jeff