Re: Amplifone HV Trans question...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 11:25:40 EDT

Has anyone looked at Tesla coils as a possible source of HV? Seems to me
with all those plasma globes etc, floating around that they are certainly
in the voltage range we need, probably higher, but...adjustable? I don't
think the current range is much different, and then the focus and screen
can be tapped off, or generated separately.

JOhn :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com