Re: Omega Race #9963 is Alive!

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 11:03:02 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/2001 1:24:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tbaddley@earthlink.net writes:

<< 1. The centering of the image on my WG19V2000 is a little too far left
 (approx. 1.5"). How do I adjust the centering magnets (are they the ones
 with all of the hot glue holding them in place)? Do I turn them, and the
 entire image shifts left or right? I read the messages re: Battlezone
 Centering, but it didn't go into much detail. I've already pulled the left
 fabric "tab" out from the yoke ring (oops)...and I don't want to go any
 further until someone explained this in a little more detail.

You'll want to adjust the pot labeled "HOR" on the Omega race CPU at location
9A. DO NOT atttempt to adjust your convergence magnets on the yoke unless you
are sure the problem is there.