Re: WG 6100 Deflection Board Problem

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 00:54:44 EDT

Did you NEED to replace Q100 and Q101? I would return the originals. I
suspect you have a bad transistor here...it is the negative half of the Y
deflection circuit you should be checking. Or is that the Y? I get the two
constantly mixed up. Let's see - X is the horizontal axis and Y is the
vertical (skinny)...so that means on a Tempest that the X-Axis is across
the now horizontal axis (normally vertical in TV's) and the Y-Axis is the
vertical. Or should I stop drinking a glass of red wine before replying to
this list?

John :-#)#