Please help with Omega Race CPU if you can

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 02:04:16 EDT

Hello,

     I'm trying to repair an Omega Race CPU for a CT, and I'm getting errors
on the following:

Ram 3 (2114s @ P3 and or R/S 2)
Ram 1 (2114s @ H-1 and or M/N 1)
Ram 2 (2114s @ J-1 and or L/M 1)
Ram 3 (2114s @ L-1 and or K/L 1)
Ram 4 (2114s @ J/K 1 and or N/P 1)
Rom 1 (2716 @ E-1)
Rom 2 (2716 @ F-1)

     So for I have replaced all rams showing errors with new 2114's, and I've
also replaced the roms with known good ones. No help. I also socketed and
replaced both 74LS244's @ P/N6 and P8, as well as the 74LS245 @ S1. Also no
help. I'm guessing my problem is somewhere in the Vector address or data bus,
but I'm not sure where to check next. I have a Fluke 9010A with a Z80 pod,
and I'm getting "active line force interrupt" errors in the auto or bus test.
My Z80 pod is testing fine in self test. I'm not sure what I should be
checking next. Board has no corrosion damage. Please help if you can.

Thanks very much,
Michael Kelley