Fluke 9100A Software needed

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 17:15:40 EDT

Hi all,

I've just been loaned a fluke 9100A but in the past it had a problem with
the software on the HDD meaning that it needed formatting. Does anyone
have or know where I can get the software for this beast to get it running?

Also how do I transfer files from PC to OS-9?

Since I'm new to this beast ... are there any Websites out there with an
FAQ or hints on getting started?

I've downloaded all the manuals from spies already ... I just need to print
the 2000+ pages now :o(

Thanks in advance for any help ....

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk