Re: Question regarding 19K6100 HV Transformer....

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_augustmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 17:38:39 EDT

What's the (DC) voltage (to ground) on J900 pin 1?
What's the (DC) voltage (to ground) on J900 pin 7?
What's the (DC) voltage on J900 pin 1 to pin 7?
What's the (DC) voltage (to ground) on Q900's emitter?
What's the frequency (and p-p voltage) on IC901 pin 3?
What's the HOT collector waveform look like? (be careful and make sure you know
what you're doing in this area of the circuit)