G05 802 help please

From: Bachmann, Joe <Joe.Bachmann_at_citadelgroup.com>
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 14:06:03 EST

I have a 15" G05 802 deflection board which I just can't seem to get
working.

The problem is on the Y side. The large 2ohm resistor (r620), r618, and
r613 get nice and toasty warm. The spot killer is flickering while this
is happening and then F600 blows. This all happens rather quickly and of
course a horizontal line appears on the screen.

What I have done is pulled all of the 6xx parts and tested. All tested
good. Transistors, resistors, diodes......

Could the spot killer circuitry be causing this?

Thanks,
JB