Re: G05 802 help please

From: jbriantank <jbriantank_at_netzero.net>
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 16:16:16 EST

This may be a goofy thing to remind you of but I had similar problems on an
802 and all along it was just bad solder joints on the header pins. I was
testing everything. 802's are known for cold solder joints on the header
pins. I always remove the old solder and re-flow new on all header pins on
802's.
Sorry if this was a goofy reminder but you never know. I overlook the
obvious all the time. ;o)

Brian Tanksley