Re: Re: Jumpy Star Wars Fixed / Degaussing Help Anybody?

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 17:31:45 EST

Check to see if your yoke could have shifted when you moved the game.

I have an Electrohome G08 that after moving, the rubber wedges had their
adhesive dry out, and they moved / fell out causing the yoke to no longer
be held ridged and in adjustment. It isn't off by much so I still have
yet to get it all readjusted.... I've never really gotten into getting
that sort of thing adjusted right..... especially without help to
watch the screen as I work...

Could be your Yoke loosened or shifted.

-- Curt