Re: Sega Multi Game question

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 00:56:36 EST

Thanks to everyone who replied!

Chris, My Star Trek is in the shop, as it is being restored now. I
finally decided to enter my "Sega" phase of life as I was putting my G08
project off to do them all at once. As with all game I go through in a
rebuild, the connectors and grounds are already checked out,. and all
the fans replaced, and all the controls replaced.. and so on :-)